30 Days of Truth – Day 5November 21, 2010
Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
I’m bypassing the emo, introspective post today and going with a simple bucket list.
- Go to Mardi Gras
- Do a polar bear club swim
- Find a career that gives me a sense of fulfillment
- Become a mother to happy, healthy, well socialized children
- Have the strength and endurance to participate in physical activities
- Age as well as my mother
- Go whale-watching
- Find my passion in life
- Become a better communicator
- Find patience for people over the age of four
- Visit all 50 states
- Have a home in another country (at least temporarily)
- Learn at least two more languages
- Own a ’69 GTO Judge
- See Victoria Falls
- Visit Petra tou Romiou in Cyprus
- See Klimt’s “The Kiss”
- Drink a beer with a celebrity
- Have enough money in my retirement to enjoy my retirement
I’m sure this list doesn’t cover everything, but it includes some trivial things as well as some important things and since life is a combination of those two, it looks like a good place to start.